What is the Accelerator programme?
- To be a full member of EO, your business needs to generate at least $1 million/year. If your sales are less than that, EO Accelerator is for you.
- EO Accelerator is a program to help catapult your business to the next stage.
- It is run by EO's members, the business owners.
- It is the first step to full EO membership (which you qualify for once you accelerate beyond $1 million/year).
What do you get?
- Quarterly learning days to cover the 4 fundamentals of business
- People Day
- Covering strengths and weaknesses
- Sales and Marketing Day
- Stages of closing a sale
- Building lead generation and referrals
- Core values and clients
- Finance Day
- Cash flow and funding
- Tracking finances
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics
- Strategy Day
- Million-dollar focus plan
- Identify priorities
- Conceptualise theme
- People Day
- Monthly accountability groups with 4–5 other delegates led by a volunteering successful entrepreneur
- Monthly teleconferences with the same group
Who is eligible?
- While there are exceptions, we are typically looking for…
- …owners, founders, co-founders or controlling shareholders…
- …of businesses that have gross revenues of £150,000–£500,000…
- …who are committed to personal learning and the growth of their business.
Accelerator has been a huge Success overseas. Now it has arrived in the UK.
- Worldwide, Accelerator has over 600 Participants.
- Participating countries: US, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Australia, Mexico.
- So far, over 200 graduates have smashed through the $1 million mark and entered into EO.
Want to know more?
For more information, click here to send an email.
- The average time to smash through the $1 million mark is 24 months.
- Over 95% of delegates would recommend the programme.